To inspire, educate, and connect women in the region.
What is TWC?
It's a new kind of women's organization!
At The Women's Connection, we recognize that one of the most
precious commodities in your life is time. We know that you are
already involved in multiple activities and have no time for more
committees, business meetings and fundraising. So we're committed
to giving you practical information about health, finances and
lifestyle, plus the opportunity to meet women who share your interests,
your goals and your sense of fun...all without the duties of a
traditional women's organization. How? Through the support of
our professional staff and Corporate Sponsors.
With our new online component, you don't even have to leave your
desk or home to participate in the best information and networking
opportunity for women in the QCA. Through www.AskTWC.com you can
share information and experiences with our members, with 21st
And when you do have the time to treat yourself to a special
outing, The Women's Connection offers events that provide informative
learning opportunities focusing on health, finance or lifestyle
issues from a woman's point of view. The Women's Connection is
for everyone, and you'll be sure to make friends and valuable
The Women's Connection
is proudly sponsored by Essay Experts
Give yourself a special treat by joining The Women's Connection.
For just $35 a year, you get all this!
- Members-Only online privileges at www.AskTWC.com: you can
- Ask for a specific recommendation if one is not already
in the database.
- Make recommendations, even for your own business or service.
- Request and offer non-commercial merchandise on The Exchange
(including garage sale notices!)
- Access the online Member Directory and make updates to
your own entry.
- Post personal and/or business related announcements.
- Renew your membership.
- Search for all new information posted during a specific
time period: today, the past 7 days, 14 days or 30 days.
- Discounted fees for TWC Events
- 4 issues of WomeNews, the TWC newsletter
- Email updates and reminders
- Valuable opportunities from our Corporate Sponsors, Trinity
Regional Health System and Royal Neighbors of America, including
a Royal Neighbors complimentary general membership and Trinity